Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Hideo Wakamatsu Suitcase Reset Lock

wish you a Happy New Year with Owni Music! And if Wikileaks

2010 it's No Future, is not it Sid?
C Her visitor here by the magic of the Web, Christmas is also on my radar screen! This time no one scholarly article, rant or prophecy hallucinated on journalism and the digital revolution for the latter post in 2010, the 45th Phew ... thank you for your interest, your loyalty, your indulgence for bloguistiques my ramblings, I offer this little Best Sound Of Preppy concocted by my friends from Owni.fr on Owni Music . Laziness temporary keyboard (I'm still on vacation;). The pretext that my radar screen is a music blog in his spare time (see this post on Patti Smith or this one on David Bowie ). But also because I want to make you discover these 14 artists (mostly French) unearthed and distributed by friends of the Saucer: CTRL, Birdy Hunt, Choklate, Cleo, Senbei, Puss in Boots .. . and so on of the best. Electro crazy, futuristic Punk, rap and groove syntéthique honey ... that music to your ears, the soundtrack of our generation digital!
So ENJOY THE SOUND (if you like sharing and diffuse) and of course
... HAPPY NEW YEAR 2011!


0 comments:

Post a Comment