Thursday, February 3, 2011

Cheat Pokemon Shinygold

Narcissus in his mirror blogger (Top Wikio "Company" / February)

(Flickr photo)
O ui I know what you'll say: Narcissus in his mirror blogger. And this ranking is bogus, it does not say is overweight by Twitter, the hearing is not a criteria here ... I dare say I do not care for your opinion. It would be wrong. But I do not want to snub my pleasure and who loves me follow me (haters and trolls welcome;)! When Wikio contacted me to propose to publish a preview of his rank Company Blogs February on my radar screen because was "well positioned" , I did not say no. First, because like any blogger, I need to measure in a way a little bit algorithms (Google Analytics) or another (Wikio, why not), if what I write key audiences in every sense of the term. But also because blogging is not easy, even is a combat sport . And that one goes through all periods of doubt, to stop everything think. So when I see my little digital lab staff climb from 17th to 13th place of this classification, enter the Top 15 most viewed Blogs Corporation last month, obviously I'm happy. Oboes trumpets resonate and ring (hence the band below), I wanted to share my joy with you who are faithful to this blog for a year and a half and you others who discover it. Nearly 10,000 unique visitors in January, I almost want to thank you one by one;) But I also draw my hat to my young colleague Morgane Tual which the ticket well pissed "Young journalists , what is expected to no longer follow the rules of the game " was instrumental in propelling my radar screen last month. Like the show Parisian of the great James Ellroy I've recounted recently. But hay
blah here's Top 20 Blogs Company as published on February 5 Wikio:

a
The news in potatoes
2 Olympus and the glass ceiling
3 Words have meaning
4 My opinion interests you
5 The people of connectors
6 The lump
7 The discomfort is
8 To you the honor
9 WIP (Work In Progress)
10 Diary of a lawyer
11 Toile de David Abiker
12 tian
13 On My Radar Screen
14 SexActu
15 Immédia
16 Al-Kanz
17 a moaner more
18 Master Mô
19 Ménilmontant, but yes ma'am ...
20 FullHdReady
Top Class Company by Wikio

The band Eels Beautiful Freaks of
Little change top rankings from January, the are heavyweight will always shoot the wad (like The Sweet Talk is back in front in Olympia). Ah, if Diary of a lawyer Maitre Eolas drop from 4th to 10th place ... to blame some lunch bloggers "influential" in the Elysee? Rhôôô not, probably fewer tickets. And then the friend David Abiker loses some ground, he was not home but Sarko lot behind a microphone or a camera before, so obviously less on his keyboard. But my satisfaction is to have grilled SexActu without making a single ticket ass: D Well I'll think about it anyway: there is no harm in doing good. Especially in front of a mirror blogger.
JC.F

0 comments:

Post a Comment